Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Affordable Art Fair.... NEW YORK!

The Affordable Art Fair.... New York, HERE WE COME....well, not really, HERE MY PAINTINGS COME ! Some day I will come too, so I can check out-drool- those museums- drool...

For now I get to feverishly paint away ... I need 12 paintings by early March... and then another 15 for a show in St. Paul (May)....

I am honored to have been chosen by Ugallery as an artist that they will be exhibiting at the Spring Affordable Art Fair New York City May 5 - 8, 2011.

Galleries exhibiting at the prestigious show are from Canada, Australia, London, Spain, UK, England, Argentina, Vietnam, Netherlands, Paris, as well as various states here in the US.... http://www.aafnyc.com/exhibitors.php

This same show is also set up in other areas (other dates) .... Amsterdam, Bristol, Brussels, London, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Singapore, Sydney .

No comments: