Saturday, April 30, 2011

AAFin NY, NY and Pizza Luce, St. Paul, MN




....Well, this week is going to be a big one for me...
14 of my paintings are going to be in the Affordable Art Fair in New York, NY, or in short, the AAF.
The AAF is basically a juried art fair with about 85 galleries from around the world in attendance.
Ugallery will be bringing my work as well as several artists to the show. The pieces are on my artist page, which you can view here. I am really not sure what to expect. It could really go either way. The economy certainly doesn't favor artists, though it is generally a great form of investing for those who are looking to take the gamble and enjoy some work in the meantime.

I do have a new piece to share... a kind of 'punkish' looking oil painting on a 24 inch gallery wrap canvas... this one is not listed on Ugallery, but will be going to Pizza Luce in St. Paul MN. The paintings will be up thru the month of May. The images that I have listed with this posting are some of the paintings that will be hung. JUST A REMINDER- CLIK ON THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE

No comments: