Thursday, September 22, 2011

SHADES OF BLUE


I seem to be having a problem loading my images so I am going to, until I figure it out, post links to my work..... Shades Of Blue is a 30 x 40 inch gallery wrap oil painting...ready to hang... 1.5 inches deep, sides are painted deep umber....

The piece will also be available, as well as a few other works of mine, this weekend during the annual studio arts tours that stretches from the Menahga area, Park Rapids, Nevis, and even Detroit Lakes. Maps are available at any of the studios, or downloadable at the PRLAC site on line... havn't been there yet, but heard on the radio. (prlac.org) .... My work will be mingling in the great room with the old 16th and 17th century works at the Nemeth Art Center, previously known as the North County Museum of Arts...

You can view Shades Of Blue by clicking HERE

No comments: