Sunday, November 6, 2011

Recently Sold...

The following paintings were paintings that were recently sold...A HUGE Thank you to a few very kind individuals! for the record...I like to track where they are going so from left to right..top to bottom.... Lamont, FL... United Kingdom,... United Kingdom,... Park Rapids, MN...Atlanta, GA....Texas...

For future use, it doesn't hurt to keep track of a few uplifting testimonials either.... (I love it when customers...or even those that browse leave those little comments on my blog...right on my gallery page @ Ugallery)


I too am an artist. An artist who admires works of many of my fellow artists. However, I like most artists are stingy with our cash because we usually like to eat and have a roof over our poor talented souls. So, when an artist makes an effort to pry open their wallet in order to purchase a piece of work from another living artist it must mean there is something special about the work and the artist. - I purchased Kayleen Horsma's 'A Good Cup' and was excited to have received it last week. Kayleen's style and compositions are in a class of their own, truly unique. The subject matter of Kayleen's paintings appear to be a snapshot of pensive repose with an undercurrent of unresolved emotion. Kayleen's use of the pure and unmuddied brush-stroke work exudes that ‘Less is more’. This artist has the gift of sublime understatement, a gift that few artists are privy to understand, much less able to master. I will cherish this fine piece of work always.
- W Luchsinger after purchasing work by Kayleen Horsma


If you havn't had a chance to check out my slide show and project... this is the link for 'An Affair Of The Art' at Kickstarter.com

Remember... you can always click on any image to view full screen.....

No comments: