Friday, January 6, 2012

...the art of juggling...

Just wanted to give a quick update ... have a bit of coordinated juggling to do...

Aside from the normal household/ kiddos tasks etc.....I am expanding my working
area to include TONS of room for at least 4 months... which will feel great..and give
me gallery show space. I will update with some pics after I get all set up.
I am looking forward to the experience in seeing how the extra space can affect my
productivity etc...

So far this year I will be showing in Staples... (thankfully the FWAC will transport
my work..as I am a bit short on time) ...

During the St. Urho's celebration a nice gallery show would be fun.....
a little something springy,green...and oh, purplish too...

Of course in April is the 2 week workshop in Scottsdale....

Super excited to show with Raymond Wattenhofer July 20th thru the 22nd at the C'mon Inn- Park Rapids !

Waiting for a confirmation yet... hoping my solo show at the Nemeth Art Center is in August...

Commissions and fundraiser rewards...

Lots and lots more painting..and lots and lots more painting..


...............seriously, can I take a vacation yet?

No comments: