Wednesday, January 4, 2012

..pinch me...



Wow... I am trying to take it all in... and say a sufficient thank you to all who helped make this dream come true!

I can't believe after all these years... I will finally be able to attend the dream of my life workshop. Excited isn't even the right word! Right now, to describe where I am at.. la la land... in a good way. It still hasn't hit me. I am not sure if I can accurately explain how this is affecting my emotions... there are so many thoughts running thru my head.

Thoughts like ... my dream has come true... but wow, do I really deserve it? Just one of those self defeating nags that need a good toss. I guess it is time to throw them out and look towards the new year with achieving old goals, chipping away at my forever dream.

If you followed along on my kickstarter project you might understand that my forever dream is simply to enable myself to financially afford to paint full time. As much as I would like to think, I am not a young pup, and the times don't look like they are going to get any easier. Decisions are sometimes hard to make, your support made this choice so much easier.

For those of you who have contributed, I will be getting in touch with you shortly to finalize all of the rewards and plans. I will also be doing a prize draw for those who have helped spread the word, and of course contributors have an automatic in. I apologize for the wait as I am having a bit of holiday lag along with being slightly under the weather and have additional need to catch up on items on my plate. If anyone knows how I can retrieve the list of 'likes' from the kickstarter project, it would be a great way to gather names for the draw.

...a few 8 by 10 inch oil paintings on gallery wrap can be found here... but here is a little peak...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: