Friday, May 3, 2013

Point Of View

                          I love creating work using a limited palette of color, and painting subjects that makes a view wonder, and sometimes even me,... what is she thinking?  This painting again was created with similar methods as posted on my painting demo.      
                        'Point Of View' is an 8x10 inch oil on a cotton canvas panel. 
                         I will be soon be painting again full time and am doing a bit of
                         experimenting with a limitied color pallete and technique. 
                       
                       Click on any of the images to see a full screen view, or follow
                          this link to check out the auction.
                             
               Proceeds donated straight to the peanut butter fund, and maybe a tube of paint.
                                          (The kiddos say thanks, and so do I.)






No comments: