Friday, October 29, 2010

Ugallery.......here I come :)........

I look like I was in a paint war today (accomplished 12 hours worth, and almost 4 paintings :) 3 6x6 inch.... and a 20 by 40 or so, HOWEVER, the paintings DIDN'T just take 30 minutes, or a few hours, it has taken the last 20 years (must have started when I was 9, cause I am holding at 29 yrs- for another 10 :) )......just a quick sharing for today....... .....Ugallery now has some of my work up for sale, looking forward to what may come. Ugallery is an online gallery, based both in San Fransisco and NY, NY...... they also do 3 to 4 art shows per year. Aside from getting tons of press- http://www.ugallery.com/press.aspx , in 2009, Ugallery artwork was featured in the movie, "It's Complicated" with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin, and Alec Baldwin. That same year, two Ugallery pieces were selected to decorate the lobby of the new Hotel Palomar in Philadelphia.

No comments: