Wednesday, February 8, 2012

... a few new 6 inch pieces.. and a little news :)

Purchase 'Best Dress' .. 125.00 shipping included (with tracking and insurance)



... I have been working, really, I have! I have a few shiny pictures to share... not the kind of shiny that I like... but still. I hate when my battery wears out- both mine and the camera! Hopefully very soon I will have some more work to share... (I worked on 5 today... 2 are ready to go aside for the drying and such.) Oh... and the little bit of news ... If you are in the Evergreen Colorado area stop in at Stoneheart gallery to encounter a real life viewing of my work... only a few pieces there currently... but soon to be shipping more. A link to there online page with other necessary information.

Purchase 'Day Dreamer' 125.00 shipping included.... (insurance and tracking included)

SOLD Sydney, Australia

No comments: