Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Very wet and still on the easel...


..Just thought I would share a picture taken with my cell phone.. (sorry) ... of a new 24 inch oil on gallery wrap canvas....

I decided to stop in the studio this afternoon as I finished my errands... and out she came.... but not quite all the way. (seeing some changes that need to be made before completion!)

Hopefully it will be less painful than on the delivery table . Although... if someone wants to give me an epidural or some safe but very relaxing drugs.. I may take you up on that ;)

One thing is for sure, it won't even come close to comparing the precious outcome of those that give their first cry out in to the world.

(click on the image to zoom) .. p.s ... always love to hear those title thoughts floating about :)

No comments: